Monday, July 12, 2010

I won, I won!!

Back in the fall of 2009 I had a slight cake disaster where in transport my two tiered wedding shower cake fell causing such agony, stress, tears and frustration that I thought I would never transport a tiered cake again! Despite my tears that morning I took out my camera and snapped a picture! I'm so glad I did!

Here is the before picture.
Then the after picture....

In early 2010 I found myself doing some research online and I came across a webpage that blew my mind away. It was for a product called Cake Safe, an ingenious idea to keep your tiered cake, specifically a wedding cake, safe during transport. I was in awe!! Wow! I knew what I wanted for Christmas, just had to start saving the cake money. Then I found a contest on their webpage that they were giving away one of their boxes to the best disaster cake story, so I entered.

Just the other day I got a phone call from Scott who told me I had won! Whoo hoo!! I am thrilled!!! No more worries about dropping or stacking onsite. Prep at home, insert in the box, put it together and off I go!

Check out their webpage and if you purchase one let them know who sent you there!

0 comments on "I won, I won!!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez