Monday, July 12, 2010

20 years of Dentistry


Here's a funny story, I have been making cakes and treats for a friend for the past year or so. Mostly simple treats for close friends and co-workers. One of the orders she asked was for Matthews Dental Care in which she wanted several cookies and cupcake bites as a way of saying thank you for all the work they had done for her. I made the order and then the very next day I had my six month check up. The staff could not stop talking about how good the bites and cookies were! So every time I've gone back they know that I'm the "Cake Lady". Well one of the dental hygienists called and asked for a cake for one of the dentists who was celebrating his 20 years of Dentistry. So here is the cake we came up with.

Congratulations Dr. Palermo

0 comments on "20 years of Dentistry"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez