Monday, July 12, 2010

Lights...Camera....Cake??

For my Birthday/Christmas my husband gave me an awesome Nikon D40 Camera. I played around with it but I really wanted to take some classes on how to use my nice camera. So for our Anniversary he gave me a chance to take an Intro to Photography class at the Light Factory here in Charlotte. Emilie our instructor was awesome! I learned a lot from her and from our fellow classmates. Emilie is a photographer here in Charlotte she does amazing work and I would highly recommend her class to anyone! So as our class ended I created my first 3D camera cake! The pictures here are not mine, our instructor actually took them, but they turned out really good!

0 comments on "Lights...Camera....Cake??"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez