Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Happy Birthday Nicholas!!
Where have the past 3 years gone to? I can't believe my little guy is 3!
This year we went with a Toy Story theme.
Here are some cookies I made
The number 3, a cowboy hat, cowboy boot and Rex himself!
This was the back up pool cake.
Nicholas' personal cake didn't quite turn out as well as I had imagined.
So thank goodness I had this one planned and ready to go.

Here is the Slinky Dog attempt.
Yes I know, I can do better but for some reason the dog just didn't want to cooperate.
The fondant cracked, the head was to big and it needed extra support.
(hence the stick under his chin)
sigh...
I tried and Nicholas didn't seem to mind, thank goodness!
Still tasted good!

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

0 comments on "Happy Birthday Nicholas!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez