Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Cake Safe Box has arrived!

If you have never heard of Cake Safe, then check out them out! What an amazing product! Scott and his family have created and sell these boxes that are used for cake transport, specifically the tiered wedding kind.

Back in the fall of 2009 I had an experience with a cake flop that you can ready about here. Then in 2010 I discovered Scott and his amazing Cake Safe Boxes and I entered a contest on their webpage. Just a few weeks ago I received a call from Scott telling me that I had won!

Here are some pictures of my cake box arriving and putting it together for the first time. It arrived just in time for a small wedding cake that I was doing for this weekend.

It arrived in a flat box and not that heavy either!

A little staged...but I was so excited to open it. Had to wait till the little ones were asleep.
Instructions with pictures!
The final product (without the top) but all 4 sides put together.
It's surprisingly light, just wait till the cake is in it!

0 comments on "My Cake Safe Box has arrived!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez