Saturday, August 28, 2010

Itsa-Belly Baby Planners

Thanks to a friend who I did her son's birthday cake for last year, she passed my name and information along to this wonderful organization called Itsa-Belly. A baby planning company for parents. I was asked to provide cupcakes for their free event today at the Ballantyne Country Club. Check out their website, what a neat concept for all those pregnant or wanting to become pregnant as well as those who have recently become new mommies!

Here is my table all ready for the event. I had a blast meeting new people and passing out business cards. Hopefully some business will come this way!

Thank You Anna and Ashley for inviting me!

0 comments on "Itsa-Belly Baby Planners"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez