Friday, August 27, 2010

Aloha!

Aloha!
I wish I could say I was in Hawaii. But instead I made some yummy Hawaiian theme cupcakes for a friend whose sister is getting married October 17. They were having a Luau theme bridal shower and though she lives in Tennessee and her sister lives in Charlotte, the shower was going to be in Winston Salem. So between our tri-city communication, I met up with the bride to be at South Park to deliver the cupcakes for her to take to her shower.

I made 4 dozen red velvet and vanilla cupcakes (with a few extra). 24 of those went on the cupcake bouquet and the rest were decorated with the leis. Neat idea for the leis, not mine though, gotta thank Bakerella for that idea.







0 comments on "Aloha!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez