Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to two sweet September Birthdays
and one special Grandma Birthday too!

My famous Elmo Birthday cake for a little girl's 2nd Birthday.
Her mother and I went to high school together
and were in the same homeroom for 3 years.
I was very happy and honored to make her little girls birthday cake!
Another favorite!
Check this out, I LOVE how this design turned out.
For another friends little boy who was turning 7,
I made him a Yankee shirt for his cake.
Everything is buttercream and edible except for the Yankee logo.
I'm very happy in how it turned out!
And on to another special birthday for our family.
Grandma (aka mom) had her birthday today.
We celebrated here with the family. I have to give her the credit on the cake.
She wanted to make it, so we had a large cupcake cake
(carrot cake to be exact)
with icing and sprinkles!
Yummy!

Olivia made Grandma her own cake and had Grandma "blow" out the candles.
She even cut slices for everyone at the table.
Her cake was very delicious, of course.
You had a choice between strawberry, blueberry, ice cream or cookie!
My little girl, a baker already!

0 comments on "Happy Birthday!!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez