Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome Baby June!

On Monday, I became an aunt again! My sister in law and brother in law became parents to a beautiful baby girl, June. I was asked to make a cake for everyone to enjoy when my in laws drove down on Wednesday to see their 4th grandchild! Addie, is their other little girl, so I designed the cake so she would enjoy it since she is now the BIG sister!

I bought some patchwork cutters over the weekend,
and I decided to play around with them on the buttercream.
I decorated/painted them with some luster dust.
Here is another cute little new toy I recently purchased.
A baby mold that I also painted with luster dust and gave a cute little diaper too!
June Elyse Barton was born Monday, September 27, at 1:54 pm
8 lbs 20 1/4"
Baby and Mommy are doing great!

0 comments on "Welcome Baby June!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez