Monday, August 15, 2011

It's a BOY!

I was contacted by a friend of a friend who asked me to create a one of a kind, unique and a first for me, kind of cake! She and her husband are pregnant with their second child and initially they weren't going to find out what they were having but plans changed and instead of finding out at the doctors office, they decided to have a baby revealing cake party. The ultrasound tech, their 3 year old daughter and myself were the only ones last week who knew what they were having. What a honor!! I was going to color the cake either pink or blue based on the results...well...

It's a BOY!

So here is the final product!

I got to use my new cake toys from convention to make a baby cradle on the cake.

And here is the reactions they got when they cut into the cake!
Both mom and dad cut into the cake....
such anticipation...
Chloe was SOOO excited!!
It's a BOY!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

0 comments on "It's a BOY!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez