Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday!

For a family who I've been able to help with providing several sweets and surprises for, I was asked to create a special birthday cake as a surprise. I was thrilled to do this cake b/c I got use some of my new cake toys from Convention!!


I used Nicholas Lodge's new number set to make her 29.

And I used my new knowledge of how to make roses, thanks to Glenda Galvez...still needs improvement, but I liked how they turned out!

Happy Birthday Danielle!

2 comments on "Happy Birthday!"

Finding Our Song on August 21, 2011 at 9:41 PM said...

This is one of my favorite cakes you've done... it's gorgeous!!!
~Melissa

angelabarton on August 31, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

Thank You Melissa!

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez