Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gone Fishin'

What a few busy weeks I've had,

but here you go...a few updates on the cakes I've done...


This beautiful cake I did for a friend who actually works with my mother in law! Her husband was turning 40 and she wanted to have a special birthday cake to honor him and his interests - fishing,

and as a centerpiece at his birthdy party.


Fishing pole and string!
Can't go fishing without an adult beverage an a cooler with bait.
You can see the little fish I put in his bucket already!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments on "Gone Fishin'"

Jenniffer on August 11, 2011 at 2:43 PM said...

Hi Angela! Your figures are top notch! I especially like all the details on the the fisherman, like the stitching on his shirt and pocket! Keep up the great work!!

angelabarton on August 31, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

Thank You! I enjoyed making this figure for this cake!

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez