Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sleepover Cake

Here is a different kind of cake that I created for a young girls birthday. She was having a sleepover party with a few of her friends and instead of presents for her, she wanted her guests to help with giving to a charity. This family does this all the time and this time they were donating gifts to Birthday Blessing with Amy and John Cervantes as founders.

Here the cake is made with chocolate swiss rolls as the "bodies", rice krispies with fondant for their heads and my favorite part is the hair! How cute is that!! I use my awesome clay/fondant gun that I got for Christmas to create the spaghetti type strings as hair. And marshmallows for the pillows.

0 comments on "Sleepover Cake"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez