Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Bootie....and more....

Hello all, I did two baby shower cakes this past weekend and both turned out really cute. The first was for a friend who was throwing a shower for a college friend. Can you guess what college they went to? All the firetrucks in this town are Carolina Blue! Who knew!

The shower was a couples shower with a firetruck theme, with 5 alarm chili and other goodies too! Of course they made regular chili for the pregnant momma to be and for the other ladies in the group.

I got to use the frozen buttercream transfer technique again.

Then I did a baby bootie cake for another friend.
This time I got to use my new baby bootie cutters that I got for Christmas.


Learned a few tricks for the next time I use these cutters,
but I have to admit, they look darn cute!

0 comments on "Baby Bootie....and more...."

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez