Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Season!


I love weddings and tis the season for them!  
I have been honored to make a few wedding cakes over the past few weeks, 4 to be exact...phew...but they each turned out beautifully!  

Superman was the theme to the grooms cake.  Not sure how he did this, but the groom proposed to his fiance wearing a superman costume, so what a way to honor that but with a superman theme grooms cake.  

This cake can not be appreciated just yet, because the brides flowers are missing, but I was in love with the look of this cake!  Can't wait to see the final product with her flowers!

This beautiful wedding cake I did for a young bride who was married at St. Matthew and had her reception at Firethorne Country Club
Congratulations!

This beaufitul wedding cake was for a friend from elementary school!  Her and I have grown up together, I think we might have been in the same 5th or 6th grade class together, but we stayed in touch through Facebook and I was honored she asked me to make her wedding cake this past weekend.
Congratulations Laura and Vance!

0 comments on "Wedding Season!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez