Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blooming into a beautiful 2 year old...


This beautiful cake was for an AMAZING family who I just adore with their 3 adorable little girls.  I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to make their family birthday cakes for the past year.  This little girl was turning 2 this past weekend and I can't believe another year has past!  I made her first birthday cake last year, and it seems like it was only last weekend!  But this sweet girl is the baby of the family and her momma wanted to celebrate with LOTS of daisies, and I mean LOTS!  There house was full of vases and flowers and beautiful decorations!  And this sweet cake was themed around the flowers.  
Happy 2nd Birthday Julia!

0 comments on "Blooming into a beautiful 2 year old..."

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez