Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Turkey Birthday to ME!

It happens once a year, Thanksgiving, and well this year my birthday fell on the same day too! Yes, every 7 or so years my birthday falls on Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day to me! This year, despite the loads of turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, vegetables and pumpkin pie being offered I brought a special cake, I should say cheesecake. My friend Gail Buff, who owns Cheesecake Etc here in Charlotte, made me a DELICIOUS pumpkin cheesecake to enjoy with my family. And let me tell you, it was devine! I am still eating the left overs and they are still good!! Yummy!!

Thank You Gail!

Happy Birthday to me with my two little munchkins!

0 comments on "Happy Turkey Birthday to ME!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez