Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fishes swimming, bunnies hopping...

A long time ago, I use to work at a indoor swimming pool - Charlotte Aquatics. It was an awesome place to work and swim at, well, not really swim at. All they did was teach swimming lessons, 6 days a week. I started off as a "lifeguard" now known as a TA or teaching assistants. Later I became a certified water safety instructor (WSI) and was able to officially teach lessons. I did this every summer starting in high school and then summers during college and even some after college. It was a great place to work at. Who knew that I would be taking MY kids there to learn how to swim! They are almost there, Nicholas is no longer afraid and Olivia just has to get passed her fear of being dropped and she's off and swimming on her own. But in time they will learn.

Anyway, I made some CUTE cookies for our teacher Tara and for the staff there. Had to include a fish or two and since it was Easter weekend, I included a few Easter themed cookies too!


0 comments on "Fishes swimming, bunnies hopping..."

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez