Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some Day My Prince will come....Cinderella style.

Here is a beautiful Cinderella princess castle I did for a little girls 3rd birthday today. She had her birthday at Sports Connection where she got to bounce to her hearts content in massive bouncy houses with her friends. (Our kids LOVE going there!) For this cake I used Wilton's Romance Castle Cake set and decorated the turrets with blue buttercream and blue and white cake sparkles.



1 comments on "Some Day My Prince will come....Cinderella style."

Anonymous said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. wedding cakes atlanta

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez