Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kudos Kitchen by Renee

As a baker and craft enthusiast I follow a lot of craft and baking blogs. I love to find new recipes and new ideas out there to try for family and friends. I'm not sure where I found this particular blog (Kudos Kitchen By Renee) but I started following her food and craft projects she did. Along the way, Renee decided to take up her long ago passion for painting. So she started marketing hand painted custom tiles. New tiles that you could display in your home or business. I got to thinking and I really loved her work, she is so talented! I decided to inquire about cost and ideas and went with having her create my business card on a tile. Didn't she do an awesome job!! My vision is to use the tile in pictures when I take them of my cakes and for display in my dream cake kitchen (that I have all mapped out in my head!) Anyway, here is my tile

and here is a link to her blog

http://kudoskitchenbyrenee.blogspot.com/2011/03/lovely-logo-tile.html

You can see step by step with how she created my tile!

Thanks Renee!

2 comments on "Kudos Kitchen by Renee"

Unknown on March 10, 2011 at 8:44 AM said...

You are welcome Angela! I'm glad you love it because I really enjoyed painting it for you too! Best of luck with your cake business!!

angelabarton on March 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM said...

Thanks Renee!! I'm sending you another customer for her sewing company, hopefully she'll get in touch with you soon!

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez