Sunday, March 20, 2011

All You Need is Love!

"All You Need is Love" and that is what the theme of this wedding shower cake was that I did for a friends sister this weekend. Her wedding invitation and save the date cards had this theme and scroll pattern that I used on the cake.

With this cake I used my new Cricut Cake that I got for my birthday/Christmas....I still have to work out the kinks in it and all, but I couldn't resist not trying since the scroll pattern matched the invitation.


Congratulations Brittany and Paul

3 comments on "All You Need is Love!"

Unknown on March 27, 2011 at 6:33 PM said...

This is beautiful! Very talented!

angelabarton on May 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM said...

Thank You Trish!!

angelabarton on May 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM said...

Thank you!

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez