Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Purpose for Life, Supporting Kids with Cancer

It always feels good when you are able to help out an organization. Some do so by donating money, their time or in my case I was able to donate some cupcakes for a charity event. I was contacted through my mother in law's neighbor who was working on behalf of an organization called A Purpose for Life. The Martinsen family lost their 6 year old daughter, Victoria, last year to Vertebral Plana (VP) or flattening of the spine. You can ready more on their webpage.

They were having a family BBQ and charity event at the Ballantyne Corporate Park this past Friday. They contacted me and asked if I could donate any baked goods for the event.

I made a few dozen chocolate and lemon cupcakes with chocolate, vanilla and lemon buttercream.

0 comments on "A Purpose for Life, Supporting Kids with Cancer"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez