Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Hooray!! I did it again, another wedding cake!! This was for some very dear friends of ours, Peppie and Narja, who got married on the 4th of July! My husband, myself and our daughter were in the wedding and I was asked to make their wedding cake!! Oh my!! What a crazy week I've had, but it was a success!! The cake turned out great and our daughter was great! I have to admit I wasn't sure if she would be successful in walking down the aisle with everyone looking at her, but she was a hit! She LOVED every minute of it. I even had some time to put together an AWESOME bouquet of cupcakes and flowers for the rehearsal dinner. Next on the agenda are some birthday cakes for next weekend!

Here is the cupcake bouquet.
Here is the cake, they had a patriotic theme wedding cake
Here is me with my cake!
Here is the family, minus Nicholas.

1 comments on "Happy 4th of July!"

Jen on August 21, 2009 at 8:23 AM said...

That cupcake bouquet is AWESOME! Great cakes. Thanks for entering in my giveaway!

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez