Monday, March 10, 2008

Wilton Decorating Class Cakes

Here are some of the cakes that I've done.  I will post more as I go along. 

At the bottom you'll see the different cakes that were made at the end of each Wilton Class. 

In each class we learned how to use a variety of tips along with how to decorate with different types of icings.  

At the end of Class 3 we were using fondant to decorate a wedding cake.
And yes, I am very much pregnant with our daughter in the last picture, with Grandma to be.






 


















































1 comments on "Wilton Decorating Class Cakes"

Anonymous said...

That's impressive Angela! Do you end up using dowels for the stacked cakes? I've actually tried to make them before, but they end up looking like something Dr. Seuss would draw.

-Sam V

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez