Saturday, October 13, 2012

Narja's Baby Shower


For our dear sweet friends who are expecting 
their first little one in just a few weeks. 
I was honored to help co-host a baby shower this weekend. The baby's room has a  nautical theme 
and when I was browsing for ideas 
a few months back I found this 
ADORABLE cake topper on Etsy.  
I just had to get it.  So I threw the cake together 
based on the cake topper.  
The topper is made from cold porcelein 
and can be saved and displayed in the baby's room.  
The cake!!
The cake topper!!
The table set up
yummy baby theme cookies I made too!
The momma and daddy to be!!
the back of the cake
the side
The C is for their last name since we don't know the baby's first name yet.
 
Momma and her cake!
Congratulations!!!!  Can't wait to see Baby C when he gets here!!!!  :-) 

0 comments on "Narja's Baby Shower"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez