Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Pannell!

I was honored when a college friend asked me to create her wedding cake. She lived down the hall from me our freshmen year at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC and what a year we had together! I won't go into all our crazy, wild and amazing stories we shared that year, but thanks to Facebook, we reconnected and I was able to make her wedding cake this past weekend.

So simple, yet so pretty!!

Their cake topper - again just right!

I took this picture so you can see the height in this room and how she was able to bring her down to earth, backyard, relaxed feel to her reception. These were real trees with LED lights hanging on them. It really looked great as the evening went on!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Pannell!!


Almost forgot the Grooms Cake! Since both the bride and the groom went to ASU, what a fitting cake to have as his grooms cake. And to top this day off even more, March 3rd is the grooms birthday! Happy Birthday Rodney!


0 comments on "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Pannell!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez