Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Harry Potter!

This is going to go up with one of my all time FAVORITE cakes. I didn't mind nor did I count the hours spent making the invidual pieces, I was THRILLED that I was asked to make a Harry Potter theme birthday cake.

For all those Harry Potter fans you know ALL about the different elements to this cake.

The Quidditch ball with its wings,

The sorting hat for the fellow students at Hogwarts.

Harry's iconic red and yellow scarf, and his signature glasses.

What special is the wand, not just any wand,

it belongs to Dumbledore.

This birthday boy LOVES Dumbledore and requested his wand to be on his cake!

Happy Birthday Cody!


0 comments on "Harry Potter!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez