Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby June is 1!

My niece, June, is turning one and the family got together yesterday to celebrate her birthday.

Before she was even born her mommy and daddy would call her June bug. So what perfect theme for a first birthday than a ladybug party! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ideas

and possibilities that come along with a party like this!

I had to restrain myself from going overboard, I'm only Aunt Angela! Anyway, I was asked to create a beautiful ladybug theme cake for the party.

Baby June

Cookie Favors for everyone

My attempt at ladybug cake pops...not quite as I had imagined!

Baby June in her ADORABLE outfit her mommy made her!

I just LOVE her eyes!!

Look whose one!

YUM!

Her sister gave her a build a bear princess bear and June LOVED it!

All 4 grandbabies, Olivia, age 5, Nicholas age 4, Addie, age 3 and June age 1. Best part is that all 3 older kids are practically the same size, and wear the same clothes, despite the age difference!!

She wasn't quite sure what to do...hmm...

But soon figured it out, Thanks to Aunt Angela who chose the two worst colors for icing, red and black, poor child had icing up her nose! But she loved it!

Happy Birrthday June!!


0 comments on "Baby June is 1!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez