Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cupcake and Cookie Challenge 2010

The Ballantyne Resort Cupcake and Cookie Challenge 2010!

My second year entering this competition and though I didn't win,
I had a blast participating.
I even got my other cake friend Angela to enter too!

Here is my entry, I went with a breakfast theme this year.
French toast and bacon cupcake
yes you heard me, bacon cupcake!
with a Mocha Chocolate Chip cookie
the cookie had cinnamon and cappuccino chips in them!
Yummy!
Yes, I know bacon....but a little sweet with a little salty
complemented with a maple syrup buttercream,
yummers!

Then my friend Angela
Here is her display, she made double dark chocolate cupcakes
with crushed peppermint!
CUTE cupcakes!

0 comments on "Cupcake and Cookie Challenge 2010"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez