Saturday, May 8, 2010

A fun filled week of cakes and more!

Hello everyone! I had a BUSY week this week, but I'm THRILLED to show you my latest creations! I started off with making a few dozen cupcakes, 12 for my daughter's class party and another dozen for the same girl who I did her horse birthday cake on Sunday. Here is a picture of the horse cupcakes. These horse pictures are edible transfers you can buy online and after icing your cupcake, you slide the transfers off the paper and stick them to the fresh buttercream and instant cute cupcake! They match the same design I made for her Sunday cake.
Then I made a simple Thank You cake for my husband's staff at his box office at UNC Charlotte.
And here is a birthday cake for another little girl who lives near us who turned two this weekend. They were having a Luau theme party.
This is a 9 inch round white chocolate swirl with an Oreo buttercream filling.

0 comments on "A fun filled week of cakes and more!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez