Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bridal Shower

I held a bridal shower this past weekend for a very dear friend of mine, Ann. She is getting married on May 9. As matron of honor, I offered to help with a bridal shower and it was fun! Here are some pictures of some of the goodies we had!
Here is the cake, a White Almond Sour Cream Cake.
Here is the plate of wedding cookies I made. How awesome did they turn out!!
These are the wedding cake cookies.
A heart shape cookie to look like a wedding dress.
Bridal bouquet cookies, you'd never guess this came from a starburst cookie cutter!
The bride to be will have the last name of Williams, so I monogramed this smaller heart.
A close up shot of the wedding cake cookie.
The bride to be and her matron of honor (me)!
All the bridesmaids, except one.
Best wishes Ann!

0 comments on "Bridal Shower"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez