Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Birthday celebration!

Tuesday was Chris' actual birthday.
So the kids and I drove up to UNC Charlotte
to deliver cupcakes for him and his co-workers to enjoy!
Chris' LOVES my chocolate cake, and this time I filled each cupcake
with oreo buttercream and top each with either
chocolate or vanilla icing and a mini oreo!
Delicious!
Then we came home to have dinner with my folks and enjoyed another round of cupcakes!
Happy 30th Birthday Honey!
I got the brown cupcake wrappers from a neat company out in California called Simply Caked. Reasonable prices, fast shipping, and great service.
Check them out, the brown wrappers really made the chocolate cupcakes stand out!

0 comments on "Another Birthday celebration!"

 

Angela Barton's Cakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez